2 - 5 hverdage
0 Enhed Enheder
Advarsel: Sidste enheder på lager!
Forventes på lager: 01-12-2006
Either as an illustrated dictionary or comprehensive atlas, this handy book has served healthcare professionals across disciplines as a trusted companion for decades. Now fully updated with more than 1.250 new entries, the Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy is ready for a new generation.
- Concise definitions of more than 8.000 terms enhanced with hundreds of vivid, elegant illustrations.
- Coverage of all of the body´s major organs and systems.
- Easy access
- Clearly organized, color-coded hierarchies.
- Up-to-date nomenclature according to the Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology (FCAT).
- Comprehensive indexes in Latin and English.
- Compact, durable design - it fits in your pocket!
The perfect combination of both cutting-edge and time-tested features make the Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy the best choice for physicians, physical therapists, medical students, nurses, dentists and physician´s assistants.