Denmark is a great place to work - if you know the unwritten rules of Danish working culture.
The Danish "flat hierarchy" means that you may find yourself interacting with top management even as a junior employee. Your Danish boss will expect you to be proactive, work independently, and quickly admit mistakes when you make
This book explains some of these unstated assumptions of the Danish workplace, as well as how to find a job in Denmark.
- Is learning to speak Danish necessary?
- How can you promote your skills in a job interview without breaking "The Jante Law"?
- Is it true that Danish bosses encourage you to disagree with them?
- Why is it so important to take a break and eat cake with your colleagues?
- What's it like to be an international boss leading a Danish team?